This is a view of the year looking backwards.
Beginning in December with the Christmas lights.
There was an eclipse of the moon that I would have loved to capture on film, but the time and place weren’t right so, perhaps that’s why the moon looks so grumpy here
Just one red balloon !
Lots of cats sitting on the front step – all different colours some in the sun and some in the shade
Gosling sitting pretty in the park, though it looks as the the other geese, feathered and stone, are all asleep!
Summer wouldn’t have been complete without a trip to the beach.
We found this next to the house
Spring colour
The patter of tiny feet
And it is a whole year since we saw the deer, so long ago that I’d almost forgotten about them.
At this point, there’s little knowing what the year will bring, apart from an extra day. Happy New Year.
1 comment:
Very nice photos Polly!!
I hope you have a truly blessed New Year.
Post a Comment