There are times when I feel as old as the hills, and when I stand on top of those hills the view is breath-taking. Here I stand, taking in the view. Join me. Enjoy.
Sunday, 22 August 2010
At last
The red admiral came to visit. When its wings are closed, it almost looks like a piece of bark, important camouflage when there are a lot of birds hunting for food.
I'm not priviledged to see different butterflies here. I saw one flying in the rain and wondered if it washed away the covering, don't know what you call it. Thanks for sharing these beauties.
2 comments:
You have some lovely pictures posted here. I thoroughly enjoyed looking at them.
I'm not priviledged to see different butterflies here. I saw one flying in the rain and wondered if it washed away the covering, don't know what you call it. Thanks for sharing these beauties.
Post a Comment