The golden glow of autumn illuminates the garden and the countryside around when least expected and it becomes one of those things that falls in between the heat of summer and the sudden cold of winter. Each year the intention is to capture the trees in their finery, but I’m sorry to say that that’s something my camera has always found elusive.
In one direction there is nothing but greenery. Then when I turn around, half the leaves have disappeared:
Around again, and it feels like winter:
Taking a half-decent picture of the autumn leaves seems to be as easy as taking a good picture of a rainbow. Some people make it look so easy. Don’t worry, I haven’t given up, but for now, it looks like it’s time to put the kettle on for a nice warm drink.
3 comments:
I love trees and these photos are very nice. Fall is here at last and it's finally cooled down.
Really good to see a post from you Polly. We are having Indian Summer here this week. Beautiful!
Thanks for visiting. It has been a while since I last came by and since this is my favourite time of year, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures.
Post a Comment